St Paul Old Ford is near the junction of St Stephens Road and Roman Road (E3 5JL). The room provides a confidential, comfortable and quiet environment to meet in and is also wheelchair accessable.
Mile End station (Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines) is a 10-15 minute walk along Grove Road and Roman Road.
There are several bus routes which stop near St Paul Old Ford.
- 8 Bow Church – Tottenham Court Road
- D6 St Joseph’s Hospice – Asda, Isle of Dogs
- 205 Cleveland Terrance – Bow Bus Station
- 277 Highbury Corner – Nutmeg Lane
- 339 Grove Green Road – Shadwell Station
- 425 Stratford Bus Station – Kenninghall Road
There is a small Pay & Dispaly car park at the junction of St Stephens Road and Roman Road.
There is usually plenty of street parking (Pay & Display – free after 5.30pm* or for Tower Hamlets parking permit holders) on St Stephens Road, Saxon Road, Selwyn Road and near-by side streets.
*Please check local parking restirctions.
St Paul Old Ford is a short drive form the A12 – ‘Old Ford’ junction.