Sugar Loaf Walk (E2 0JQ – access via Burnham Street) is a short walk from Bethnal Green tube station. The room provides a confidential, comfortable and quiet environment to meet in. Please note there are three flights of stairs up to the room and there is no lift.
Bethnal Green station (Central line) is a 5 minute walk away.
Bethnal Green and Cambridge Heath overground stations are both a 10 minute walk away.
There are two bus routes which stop on Roman Road close to Burnham Street.
- 8 Bow Church – Tottenham Court Road
- 339 Grove Green Road – Shadwell Station
and several bus routes which stop near Bethnal Green tube station, about a 5 minute walk away.
- D3 Crossharbour Asda – Bonner Road
- D6 Crossharbour Asda – Mare Street / Victoria Park Road
- 106 Cavell Street – Finsbury Park Interchange
- 254 Chambers Road – Darling Row
- 309 Canning Town DLR Station – Bonner Road
- 388 Blackfriars Station – Stratford City Bus Station
There is usually plenty of street parking (Pay & Display – free after 5.30pm* or for Tower Hamlets parking permit holders) on near-by side streets.
*Please check local parking restirctions.